Popular Posts

Friday, March 14, 2014

Homemade Pizza

Soooooo. This week we had the opportunity to make a pizza! Pizza lands in the top 3  of my favorite foods so this was a good week for me.
DAY 1: We made the pizza dough. We mixed together all the ingredients. Next we put it in the fridge overnight.  This only took us about 10 minutes.
DAY2: This day we got to spread out the pizza dough on the pan and spread the sauce on the dough. We cut up the green bell peppers, tomatoes and onions. I usually aren't a fan of peppers but they complimented the pizza so well. After we put on the mozzarella, peppers, tomatoes, and onions. Finlay later that day we put it in the over at 425 for approx. 25 min. It smelled wonderfully and tasted even better!

The reaction from some of the teachers/students were as followed:
Prafke: "This is really good, way better then the frozen stuff I usually eat!"
Ambrosius: "wow girls that was great!"
Hanson: "you two and my favorite, pizza was great"


One of the best lunches I've eaten.  I will defiantly make this for my family.

 Find recipe here: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/easy-homemade-pizza-dough/

No comments:

Post a Comment