Popular Posts

Friday, March 21, 2014

Cranberry Spinach Salad

 Alright so this week we made a delicious salad! I'm usually not one to go for a salad at a restaurant, but this is soo good. It only took us about 10 minutes. The hardest part of the recipe is just finding the ingredients (some you might not have around the house). Other than that is was super easy. We did this all in one day.
First we just toasted the almonds in a little butter.It smelled so good!  Then mixed everything in a bowl and topped it with the almonds. The dressing was a yummy homemade vinaigrette. Lastly we had some students and staff tell us what they think.
Maria Becker-"It nothing I've ever tasted before!"
Teigland-"It was so good, maybe a little too much dressing, but I loved the flavors!"
Ambrosius-"It was really good girls, I just printed the recipe for my self"





Recipe here:http://allrecipes.com/recipe/jamies-cranberry-spinach-salad/



No comments:

Post a Comment