Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Goulash

      A few weeks ago we made some goulash! This is one of my favorite meals and something Iv'e grown up eating. I would describe this as a hot-dish and spaghetti mixed together.
   
      First we browned the beef. We then added the onions and garlic; Then added water, spices, canned diced tomatos. Ketchup was a good add on so we added a few squirts of that instead of canned tomato sauce. Next we just let that boil for about 15 min.
      After letting that cook we added the pasta and cooked that till it was tender.

                                                              Here's the finished product!


WAH-LA! Now its done. we served this to our staff and students and this is what they thought:
  Mr. Hanson-"I love goulash! I love you guys!"
  Joe - "This is really great, Just enough spice"
  Mrs. Ochoa-"You girls make my day, this is delicious"


I think that the goulash was a hit! although the presentation wasn't the best. You can make a hot-dish look too presentable.

Find recipe here: http://www.gonnawantseconds.com/2012/11/american-goulash/

No comments:

Post a Comment